Come to report bugs on the iOS version of Call of Defense TD.
#243687 by albertalley
Sat 7 Oct 2017 07:21
Since december 2016, after a severe sinusitis in november 2016, i have suffered from idiopathic (no reason to be found) positional facial edema. It is not a diagnosis. It's simply what it is. With the onset of the swelling, i had approx. 2 month of post viral symptoms, ranging from low grade fevers, night sweats, general pain everywhere around the neck and face area (eyes, ears, glands, lymphnodes, head ect. ), extreme fatigue ect. I have been evaluated by two neurologists, three ENT's, a Cardiologist, an endocrinologist, an allergist, a vascular surgeon, a rheumathologist and an internist. Four ER visits and one overnight stay for uncontrolable headaches. I had countless MRI's w/wo contrasts, CT scans w/wo contrast, xrays and ultrasounds. A stress test. Three nasal endoscopies. Allergy testing. Bloodwork on countless diseases. My heart, brain, lungs, kidneys, spleen and liver have been evaluated. We tried several allergy medicins, 8 weeks of several antibiotics, steroids, even heartmedication (diuretic). All did nothing to help my situation. Painmanagment in the form of over the counter painmedicin is all i have now.

I didn't find the right solution from the internet.
References:

https://patient.info/forums/discuss/idi ... ing-612697

Video ad