Come to report bugs on the iOS version of Call of Defense TD.
#243686 by albertalley
Sat 7 Oct 2017 07:21
Sorry, my english is not good, but I do my best!

I have a range of destructive symptoms that have ruined my life! I´ve done numbers of tests, but no physicians have been able to find the cause! So I kindly ask if anyone have any familiarity with the complaints I have!

For the last 20 months I have been suffering from thick, sticky mucus constantly clogging in my throat. There is a war mainly in my throat! I have to cough up , (not a typical throat clearing), draw in air with pressure all the time in order to empty the sticky mucus clogging the throat! I also often experience something, maybe a liquid squeesing up towards my throat, and It often has a bad strong taste and smell! That especially is noticable during the nights and prevents me from sleeping ! At some very seldom moments/shorter periods of time, the irritations in my throat and the mucus production may stop! But this only happens when I`m lying in some spesific positions! Immediately I do a small movement in bed, the irritation and mucus production is back! I hardly can sleep because of unbearable breathing difficulties especially during the nights. The last 4-5 months I´ve experienced abdominal pain, a kind of crampy pain by lower left and right side of abdomen, mostly on the right side. When lying the abdominal pain seems to get less or is totally absent!

I didn't find the right solution from the internet.
References:

https://patient.info/forums/discuss/sti ... ling-me-sl

App Trailers